Be Part of the Team!
Now accepting resumes for Interns and Artistic Associates for the 2015 – 2016 Season!
Join Molotov Theatre Group and be part of the most exciting and innovative theater being done in the DC Metro area today! Be a Production Intern or an Arts Management Intern and gain valuable knowledge about the day-to-day operations of a vibrant theatre company located in the heart of Washington, D.C. Internship positions are offered three times per year, for around 5-6 weeks: Fall, Spring and Summer. Apply Now!
We are seeking highly self-motivated individuals who are keen on gaining an understanding of the non-profit theatre world. Applicants should be:
- Interested in arts management and/or production;
- Willing to work up to 20 hours a week on some occasions and attend special events;
- Reliable and organized, with some experience working in a professional office setting;
- Ready to learn new skills and have fun!
- See all of Molotov Theatre Group’s productions for free!
- Design and execute individualized projects based on your skills and interests.
- Work closely with Molotov staff and learn about the inner workings of a professional theatre company.
- Develop relationships with other area theatres and professionals.
- Work closely with the Production Manager and Stage Manager.
- Participate in budgeting, scheduling, and technical coordination.
- Assist with production needs from the first rehearsal through strike.
- Work closely with the Company Manager and Artistic Director.
- Participate in planning special events, fundraising, auditions and more!
Molotov internships are volunteer positions and housing is not provided. Current college students, graduates, and career-changers are encouraged to apply. All applicants must be 21 years or older.
Please email your resume and a short cover letter expressing your interest to email@example.com. Please state your preferred internship slot (i.e. Fall Arts Management, Fall Production, Spring Arts Management, Spring Production, etc), your anticipated availability (i.e. Mon-Fri, 10-6 PM, evenings after 4 PM, etc.) and your anticipated weekly hours availability.
Molotov Theatre Group is seeking enthusiastic, committed, reliable and self-starting artists and technicians to join our ever-growing company through our Associate program. Associates will spend one full year working with Molotov on full productions, special events, and fundraisers. At the end of the year, Associates may be invited to become permanent company members. We are seeking individuals with experience and interest in the following categories:
- Design (all types)
- Funding and development
- Marketing/media relations
- Production management
- Stage management
- Web design
Molotov artistic associate positions are volunteer positions and housing is not provided. Interested applicants should send along their resumes and a short cover letter expressing their interest. You will also be asked to schedule an interview on one of two days. The first round of interviews will take place on or around October 19th. Interviews will be a very informal, 30-minute session where you will find out about Molotov and what we do, ask any questions you may have, and tell us more about your work, interests, and goals. Email our Programs Coordinator, David Dieudonne at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview and please attach your materials to the email.